Wednesday 4 March 2015

Night Train























Night train is the third of the Night Shift plays and talks about a very important delivery.

Alas, this piece is incomplete but when I get other projects I will certainly return to it
to reveal what this delivery is.

(SET IN CONTROL ROOM
INSIDE IS SAT A CONTROLLER
WHO HAS A NEWSPAPER
SCATTERED NEXT TO HIS
HEAD SET WHICH HAS A
HEAD PIECE PLUGGED INTO
HIS HEAD)

Controller:

Are you there?

(NO ANSWER)

Controller:

Are you there, yet?

(NO ANSWER)

Controller:

Pick up, damnit.

Voice:

Yes.

Controller:

Are you there yet? 

(NO ANSWER)

Controller:

Can you hear me?

(NO ANSWER)

Controller:

Bill for god’s sake, can you hear me?

Voice:

Yes.


Controller:

Are you there yet?

Voice:

No.

Controller:

Where the hell are you then?

(NO ANSWER)

Controller:

Bill, I need you there on time
For this one.

Voice:

I’m nearly there.





No comments:

Post a Comment